Managed Print Services
Printing is a necessary business expense, but do you know how much it’s really costing you? In some companies print environments can spiral out of control. Disjointed processes between equipment procurement and the ordering of supplies and services can result in high costs and an unmanaged printer fleet.
Steward is CBM Office Automation’s exclusive print analysis software. By evaluating your current costs and print output, Steward can increase your operating efficiency, reduce costs, and implement a plan to reduce your carbon footprint in three simple stages.
- Assess your fleet size
- Locate any underutilized devices and low-productivity areas
- Evaluate the cost associated with each device
- Analyze your print volumes
- Determine your current environmental impact
- Optimize your device placement
- Accurately forecast your costs
- Decrease your supplies inventory
- Reduce your administrative costs with one invoice
- Reduce the environmental impact of your proposed fleet
- Monitor the fleet to ensure your satisfaction
- Manage your devices through regular IT service
- Continuously improve your workflow, rules-based printing, and document management
To learn more about Steward or optimizing your printing environment, contact CBM Office Automation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kyocera, Samsung and Lexmark have toner recycling programs whereby you can return your used toner cartridges to them at no charge.
- Use the box from the replacement toner to package the used toner, using the plastic packing bags provided (in most new toner boxes).
- Click on the Lexmark Logo below and follow the instructions to prepare a prepaid Purolator pickup.
- Use the box from the replacement toner to package the used toner, using the plastic packing
bags provided (in most new toner boxes).
- Click on the logo below to load printable labels, and print them.
- Attach the label to the sealed box.
- Drop off at any Canada Post Outlet.
- Use the box from the replacement toner to package the used toner, using the plastic packing bags provided (in most new toner boxes)
- Click on the logo below to fill out the Canada Post return form
- Affix the form to the toner box
- Drop off at any Canada Post Outlet
How to Replace Your Kyocera Toner